SaintxTail's Charity Fundraisers

Hi this is my charity fundraising page. Every 4-6 weeks I try to hold a fundraiser for various charity organizations. I do this by offering commissions and 90% of the money from the commissions go to whatever current charity we are raising funds for. The other 10% goes towards another artist who helps me color and complete the commissions. I personally don't keep any of the money.

CURRENT FUNDRAISER

If you want to buy a toy, please donate to the widget above and then and then fill out a separate form so I know where to send your Patreon rewards. You can donate as much as you want; $12 is the minimum and most toys cost between $12 - $15

GOAL MET!!

If you won a commissions please pay using the widget above, and then fill out your commission information below.

Toys bought last year 

Payment Receipts

Past Fundraisers

DONATIONS WENT TO HELP VICTIMS OF HURRICANE MARIA